Agile Mindset & Methodology
2 Day Short Course - Agile mindset & methodology (Glasgow)
Who the training is for:
Our Students come from a diverse background, but are aiming at careers in Business Analysis, Digital Strategy, Service Design, Product Management and similar. Some are already in these roles and are looking to strengthen and advance their skills, whilst some are re-skilling from another career.
Why this topic is relevant:
One of the major buzzwords of the last 15 years, or so, has been Agile. Organisations have been struggling with implementing their own flavours of agile - but that's not where the story ends.
Agile is more than just a way of working, if adopted correctly and with an emphasis on having the correct mindset it can radically change the way your team/business performs. It’s a heavily used buzzword for a reason and we will show you how it can live up to the hype.
We will cover:
• The difference between the Waterfall methodology and Agile
• What makes Agile different
• A look at the Agile Manifesto & the importance of an Agile mindset
• Adopting Agile in a non-Agile environment
• Working in cross-functional teams
• Understanding Agile - Kanban
• A day with Agile Scrum – Including: user stories, ceremonies, estimation, sprints, mapping an execution
• Other flavours of Agile