Sat 18th September 2019 - Personal Branding & Leadership
1 Day Short Course - Personal Branding and Leadership (Glasgow)
Who the training is for:
Our Students come from a diverse background, but are aiming at careers in Business Analysis, Digital Strategy, Service Design, Product Management and similar. Some are already in these roles and are looking to strengthen and advance their skills, whilst some are re-skilling from another career.
Why this topic is relevant:
The roles that the candidates will find themselves in, often rely on strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively persuade people and lead projects from within. Rather than being the ‘boss’ and needing to lead, these individuals often become linchpins, brokering information between far reaching roles; service users, customers, front line staff right up to Senior Executives. These individuals lead organisations from within. Knowing how to create their own brand of ‘gravitas’ and develop their leadership skills will positively influence them, their projects, and their colleagues.
- To affect deeper personal relationships in the workplace
- To identify their own USP and characteristics
- To acknowledge who they are, what makes them unique and how others perceive them
- To learn methods of comfortable self-promotion
- To be able to identify opportunities to take action in the workplace
- To understand the importance of networks and relationships and how to build and manage them
- To assess their own drivers and how to lead towards personal goals and vision
- To gain practical tools to lead without being the boss
- To build a repertoire of improved communication tools