2020 dates TBC - Workshops, Meetings & Presentation Skills
1 Day Short Course - Workshop Facilitation and Presentation Skills (Glasgow)
Who the training is for:
Our Students come from a diverse background, but are aiming at careers in Business Analysis, Digital Strategy, Service Design, Product Management and similar. Some are already in these roles and are looking to strengthen and advance their skills, whilst some are re-skilling from another career.
Why this topic is relevant:
Presenting findings, approaches and documents to large groups of stakeholders is a key activity for these occupations. As is facilitating workshops, in order to capture needs and requirements, map processes or user journeys, or co-create services. Facilitation and Presenting are arguably two of the most important skills for these careers.
- To analyse different techniques for facilitating and presenting to varied audiences
- To comprehend techniques for controlling difficult stakeholders in this context
- To display confidence and control in presenting and facilitating
- To gain an understanding of how to judge the participants’ behaviour and respond accordingly
- To learn how to plan a workshop or presentation effectively